It's our Birthday!
The Tri-City Public Library Board would like to invite you to our 10+1 Celebration on September 25, 2021.
Order of Events:
- 10am - 7pm: History of the Library Display
- 10am - 4pm: Showcase Library Groups/Programs
- 2:00pm: Chili Cook-off begins
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: Band concert
- 5:00pm - 6:30: Chili served, public voting begins
- 6:45pm: Awards for Chili
- 1st Prize $50.00
- 2nd Prize $30.00
- 3rd Prize $20.00
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Free Hot Dogs & Chips
- VIP Speakers
- Honor Volunteers
- Recognize Staff
- 7:30pm: Burning of the mortgage
- 8:00pm: Closing
Please join us as we celebrate 10+1 years of serving our community.
Tri-City Public Library Board Members:
- Leanne Haage (President)
- John Coss (Vice President)
- Deana Elmore (Treasurer)
- Paula Riser (Secretary)
- JoAnna Rentschler (Trustee)
- Pam Stone (Trustee)
- Heather Humphrey (Trustee)
Any questions, please contact Head Librarian Chet Brandt at 217-364-8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.